- Using Play to Strengthen Speech, Language and Social Skills
- Tools for Effective Special Education Advocacy
- Researching Your Child's Educational Needs
- Surviving and Thriving in High School
- Functions of Behavior- Why Does My Kid Do That
- Now, Next of Later? Addressing your Teen's problem behavior one step at a time
- Special Education Graduation for Parents and Students
- Tech Talk: Using Apps to Transform Transition
- A New Way to Save: The Texas ABLE Program
- What it's like to have Aspergers Syndrome
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (ETS)
- Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities Services
- Alternatives to Guardianship & Supported Decision Making
- Understanding the Complex Maze of Government Benefits
- Personal Support Networks: Enriching Life Now and In the Future
Volunteers of the Month
We are so thankful for our volunteers!
Lara Durand: For helping so much with the ticket sales booth at FF. She was there the entire night, accommodating as many people as she could. It was so very helpful knowing she was there as I ran around like a crazy person! She was even-keeled and in good spirits the entire time...even when we were at our busiest!! So thankful for her!
Michelle Parker / Alison Davis / Barbara Goodwin: Helping in the library and for being available whenever and wherever I need them.
Debra Bache / Julie Geter / Michelle Parker / Katrina Bailey / Clara De Ridder / Brook Erwin (also for help with Nutcracker) / Tina Pawlik: I had a lot of help on Santa's Workshop, but these volunteers did the most!
Ircka West: For doing an amazing job on Santa's Workshop!!