The site is unlike any other dedicated to school health—it's by parents for parents, no matter what your knowledge or experience is in school health. The interactive site includes:
- Quizzes: Do you really know how healthy your child's school is?
- Like a Boss: Everything you need to navigate the hallways of school health and wellness.
- Hot Topics: Physical Activity & P.E., Recess, Good Eats, Snack Time, Fundraisers and Policy.
- Inspiration: Videos and testimonials that will inspire you to get started or keep going.
- A Community Forum: exchange ideas and connect with other parents
September 8-21: Virtual Scholastic Book Fair
September 21: Elementary Holiday/ Staff Workday
September 22: PTA Executive Board meeting at 7pm via Zoom
September 24: PTA General Meeting at 7pm via Zoom
September 30: Deadline for Help Louisiana Donations
October 5-9: FALL BREAK
October 14: School photos for face to face students
October 14: PTA Executive board meeting 7pm via zoom
November 11: PTA Executive board meeting 7pm via zoom
November 12: School photos for virtual students by appointment
November 12: School photo make-up day for face to face students
2019-2020 Memory Book
Memory Books purchased during the 2019-2020 school year will be distributed in the classrooms to in-person students the week of August 24. Online learners still needing to pick up their book will be distributed the following week. Limited supply of books still available for purchase online at www.Balfour.com
Volunteers of the Month
We are so thankful for our volunteers!