The site is unlike any other dedicated to school health—it's by parents for parents, no matter what your knowledge or experience is in school health. The interactive site includes:
- Quizzes: Do you really know how healthy your child's school is?
- Like a Boss: Everything you need to navigate the hallways of school health and wellness.
- Hot Topics: Physical Activity & P.E., Recess, Good Eats, Snack Time, Fundraisers and Policy.
- Inspiration: Videos and testimonials that will inspire you to get started or keep going.
- A Community Forum: exchange ideas and connect with other parents
Volunteers of the Month
We are so thankful for our volunteers!
Lara Durand: For helping so much with the ticket sales booth at FF. She was there the entire night, accommodating as many people as she could. It was so very helpful knowing she was there as I ran around like a crazy person! She was even-keeled and in good spirits the entire time...even when we were at our busiest!! So thankful for her!
Michelle Parker / Alison Davis / Barbara Goodwin: Helping in the library and for being available whenever and wherever I need them.
Debra Bache / Julie Geter / Michelle Parker / Katrina Bailey / Clara De Ridder / Brook Erwin (also for help with Nutcracker) / Tina Pawlik: I had a lot of help on Santa's Workshop, but these volunteers did the most!
Ircka West: For doing an amazing job on Santa's Workshop!!